Descrizione del lavoro
An exciting opportunity is now available at Canopus Retreats – a leading Guesthouse operator in Maldives!
On the island of Thulusdhoo, known for its world-famous surf points Cokes & Chickens, Canopus Retreats has opened its latest Guesthouse!
We are currently looking for an Italian speaking candidate interested in gaining work experience in the hospitality industry in Maldives to fulfill a 3-6 month internship as a Guest Relations Executive.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Meeting and greeting guests
• Coordinating excursions and tours
• Speaking to guests to ensure they are enjoying their stay in Maldives with Canopus Retreats!
The ideal candidate should:
• Have an outgoing and fun personality
• Be excited by the idea of living and working in an island in the beautiful Maldives
• Be interested in pursuing a career in Hospitality
• Take initiative
• Have excellent guest relations or customer service skills
• Be able to work in an English speaking environment (fluency in English is not required but is preferred)
• 3-6 month unpaid internship in one of the most beautiful islands in the world!
• One return flight from/to home country
• Accommodation and food allowance will be provided
• An experience of a lifetime!
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV by 14th October 2016.