Descrizione del lavoro
The Queensberry Hotel, Bath’s renowned boutique hotel is looking for an enthusiastic individual.
Join our successful team:
· AA 4 stars
· Good Hotel Guide Editor’s choice award 2018
· Best foodie Hotel Food Magazine award 2017
· AA 3 rosettes restaurant
· Best Fine Dining Restaurant Crumbs award 2017
Receptionists work on a flexible 8 hour shift basis including evenings, weekends and bank holidays. Earliest start 7am, latest finish 11pm. This is a physically demanding job where you will be standing for a large part of the day and some lifting is involved when moving guest’s luggage.
This role includes:
· Welcoming guests to the hotel
· Checking guests in and out.
· Taking reservations for the hotel and restaurant.
· Some administration.
· Maintaining the public areas of the hotel.
· Working with the porters to assist guests with their luggage and valet parking cars.
· Assist restaurant team with bar service and room service occasionally.
Benefits include (subject to conditions):
· Free Uniform
· Free Meals on duty
· Discounted taxis
· Free and discounted meals at The Olive Tree Restaurant
· Free overnight stays at the hotel (every 6 months)
· Career development with various training opportunities
· Pension scheme
· Hotel background and similar experience would be a real advantage but not essential.
· A passion for providing excellent levels of guest service and enjoy working in a busy environment.
· High level of spoken and written English
· Immaculate personal presentation
· Excellent communication skills.
· Good local knowledge of Bath is desirable
· Please note that a full valid driving licence is ESSENTIAL for this role. Valet parking guest cars is a daily and frequent part of this role.
Accommodation can be provided, subject to availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply with CV to Magaly Etter, Hotel Manager
Tel. +44 (0) 7721667331 / +44 (0) 1225 447928
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 /year